Mobile Paint Studio
Ages 6 months to adult
Available year round. Email us to check availability.
Our 1 hour mobile paint studio program brings process-based painting experiences to your choice of location. The studio experience will include 2-3 stations where painting can be explored through a variety of techniques and the use of unique tools (we go beyond paint brushes!). Materials and experiences will be customized based on the age and number of artists in your group. Each group will have the opportunity to work on a collaborative canvas or smaller individual canvases which they will be able to keep.
What We Need From You For a Successful Session:
- An open space indoors or outdoors that allows all artists to move around comfortably
- A space where there is no fear of getting messy (we will use drop cloths, but cannot 100% guarantee materials will not get on other parts of the space as our experiences are active and hands on)
- 1 hour for the session (additional time can be booked at an additional cost)
- 20 minutes before and after the hour for our facilitators to set up and clean up
- Everyone should be encouraged to dress for mess on the day of the session. We will not be held responsible for clothing that gets covered in paint during the session
We will bring all of the materials needed!
Mobile programs are available for locations within a 45 minute drive from Don Mills. For locations farther away, a travel fee may apply. Group rates are availabe.
Email us today for availability, a customized quote and to book your session!