Summer Outdoor Mobile Studio
Ages 6 months to 12 years
Available Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from July 10 until August 25, 2023
This summer, let us bring our studio to you! Our mobile studio session includes process-based creative art and sensory experiences where we put a new spin on how we use some favourite materials!
During this program, our facilitators will set up a variety of open-ended stations for children to explore and experiment with. Stations may include splatter painting, potion stations, sensory tunnels and other fun surprises! Materials and offerings will be customized based on the age and number of children in your group. Each group will also have the opportunity to work on a collaborative canvas or small individual canvases which they will be able to keep.
What We Need From You For a Successful Session:
- A large open space outdoors
- A space where there is no fear of getting messy (we will use drop cloths and tarps, but cannot 100% guarantee materials will not get on other parts of the space as we are working with active children)
- 2 hours for children ages 2.5 and up and 1.5 hours for children 6 months to 2.5 years to play and create (times can be adjusted depending on group needs)
- 30 minutes prior to the session for our facilitators to set up our fabulous stations
- 30 minutes after the session for our facilitators to take down our stations and clean up
- Families should be encouraged to dress their children for messy play on the day of the session. We will not be held responsible for clothing that gets covered in paint or other art/sensory materials.
We will bring all of the materials needed for each station!
Group rates are available when booking a session for a minimum of ten children. Mobile programs are available for locations within a 45 minute drive from Don Mills. For locations farther away, a travel fee may apply. Email us today for pricing and availability based on your unique group.